Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flexitarianism

Jacob wants some bacon. He really, REALLY wants it. There's a pancake house next to the train platform where we wait each morning and the overwhelming scent of bacon nearly sent my lovely husband on a murderous bacon spree today. I'm not sure what a murderous bacon spree would look like, and I'd rather not find out.

The summer is nearly over, so shall we maintain our vegetarian lifestyle? I'm leaning toward Flexitarianism. I didn't make that up (unlike BuckWick, which I totally coined); check it out on Wikipedia.

There's a big part of me that wants to maintain the vegetarian lifestyle, but when a body craves something that usually indicates that a body needs something, right? Maybe Jacob's body is in desperate need of sodium nitrites, salt and saturated fat. How can we deny his body these basic needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment